Are you looking for an online financial modelling course? Matthew Bernath has provided training on Excel (Beginner to Advanced and VBA), Financial Modelling in Excel, Automating Models in Excel using VBA, Modelling with Statistics in Excel, Creating Dashboards in Excel and finance-specific Excel courses.
Matthew is consistently rated 4 or 5 out of 5 for training by delegates, with special mention given to Subject Matter Knowledge (of advanced Excel engineering) and presentation abilities.
Excel Tools for Financial Modelling
- This course equips delegates with Excel tools to build financial models.
- This course takes delegates through the most useful Excel functions, add-ons and formulas to build financial models, perform lookups, assess risk and scenarios and build reports.
- The course also delves into Goal Seek, Solver and Data Tables for optimisation and scenario analysis.
- The course gives an outline of the financial modelling process and cash flow waterfalls.
- Enroll in the online course here.
New Reporting Features in Excel 2013
Create great looking dashboards with the new reporting (and a few other) features in Excel 2013. This short course gives you an introduction to some of the new features, together with practice workbooks. From PivotTables to Recommended Charts and Flash Fill, this course will quickly get you up to speed with some of the changes from previous versions of Excel. A preview of the Forecast functionality in Excel 2016 is also shown.
This course is ideal for anyone upgrading from Excel 2010 (or lower) to Excel 2013 or Excel 2016. Enroll in the online course here.
How to Record and Run a Macro in 4 Easy Steps
Learn how to harness the power of automation in Excel by recording a Macro in 4 easy steps!
- How to record and run a macro
- When and why macros don’t always work
- Why macros can save time, reduce errors and automate basic tasks
- Why macros can also be very dangerous and what to be careful of when using macros
- Enroll in the online course here